Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Thanksgiving Recipe Roundup - All Veggie Version

Do you eat a plant-based diet, have a vegetarian or vegan in your family, or just looking to change up your Thanksgiving meal this year? As someone who follows a plant-based diet, I actually enjoy my Thanksgiving meal even more than I did when I was eating the turkey! The flavors are much more exciting, and I don’t feel the need to take a nap after eating all of those heavy foods and meats.

If you would like to try some awesome veggie side dishes or desserts, here is a roundup of some yummy recipes I’ve found. I’ve made the brussel sprouts and peanut butter pie to rave reviews!

brussels.jpg

butternutsoup.jpg

Vegan Lentil Shepherd’s Pie with Parsnip and and Potato Mash
vegan shepards pie.jpg
Source: food52.com

Sweet Potato and Chickpea Salad

sweetpotsald.jpg
Source: avocadopesto.com


pbpie.jpg
Source: thekindlife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment