Thursday, April 3, 2014

My faves :: podcasts

I love to listen to podcasts while going on long runs and walks, while doing tedious chores around the house & when traveling. Here are some of my current favorites


This interview-style podcast is hosted by Rich Roll: vegan, ultra-marathoner, author. Rich’s story is pretty inspiring (check out his book “Finding Ultra”) & he gets amazing guests by Joe Cross and Dr. Frank Lipman. I like the pace and length of the podcast - it usually runs 1 - 1.5 hours. Topics center around wellness and includes exercise, nutrition, functional medicine, inspiring life stories, meditation and plant power.


Hosted by Matt Frazier of the No Meat Athlete Blog (if you are a runner or triathlete and are interested in nutrition/fueling your runs, check out the blog). Topics include vegan cooking, nutrition & lifestyle as well as race training and recaps.


I am new to this podcast, but am loving it! Basically anything related to holistic health is covered - exercise, nutrition, eco-living, meditation, health issues, you name it. A recent episode I like was “holistic solutions to everyday problems.”


People love to hate her, but I love her! Her well-produced podcast centers around fitness, diet and overall happiness.

I’m always on the lookout for new podcasts to fill my ipod with... What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment